Business Formation and Commercial Transactions
5 THINGS THAT EVERY SUCCESSFUL SMALL BUSINESS NEEDS:
1. A GOOD ATTORNEY WHO UNDERSTANDS YOUR BUSINESS AND EXPERIENCES THE SAME BENEFITS AND BURDENS THAT YOU DO
2. A GOOD ACCOUNTANT WHO IS PROACTIVE IN PROVIDING THE BEST TAX PLANNING POSSIBLE
3. A GOOD INSURANCE CONSULTANT WHO IS DEDICATED TO PROVIDING THE BEST (NOT NECESSARILY THE MOST) INSURANCE
4. A GOOD FINANCIAL PLANNER WHO IS DEDICATED TO HELPING YOU GROW YOUR MONEY WHILE YOU MAKE IT
5. ALL OF THE ABOVE WORKING TOGETHER AS A TEAM
4 THINGS EVERY ENTREPRENEUR SHOULD CONSIDER:
1. BUY/SELL AGREEMENTS
2. SUCCESSION PLANNING
3. APPROPRIATE FINANCING
4. TAX PLANNING
SELECTING AN APPROPRIATE ENTITY TO CONDUCT BUSINESS IS THE FIRST STEP IN RUNNING A SUCCESSFUL OPERATION. SIMPLY SELECTING AN ENTITY BASED UPON THE CURRENT FAD IS DANGEROUS. AN APPROPRIATE ENTITY SELECTION SHOULD BE BASED UPON ONE’S BUSINESS PLAN, BUDGET, AND POTENTIAL TAX IMPLICATIONS.
As a small business owner, Attorney Bell has a unique perspective and understanding of the issues confronting each business from financing, to income taxes, to daily implementation of business procedures.
The Bell Firm, P.A. is fortunate to represent over 450 local businesses. Attorney Bell is experienced in all aspects of business law including, but not limited to, the formation of corporations, partnerships, limited liability companies, joint ventures, and all other legal entities.
Attorney Bell is adept at mergers, acquisitions, liquidations, and business succession planning.
If your business is interested in an advisor who understands the ups and downs of running a business, The Bell Firm, P.A. is your firm of choice.
HENRY ROSS PEROT
“If you see a snake, just kill it. Don’t appoint a committee on snakes.”
“There is no such thing as high returns without risk.”